Friday, August 5, 2011

Catherines

Happy daddy is happy.

Cathy why are you glowing, what. Stop that. Coco disapproves.



Maybe I have forgotten the times I got my STR Cathy but I don't recall this kind stuff.
Anyways, Lloyd sure is going to be somebody with great intelligence.

Lil' Cathy failing at protecting Lloyd. :|

Yeah, I got another doll!Cath. :D I named 'her' Lloyd and she's a HE! So basically he is yet another Lloyd butler but this time based off precious Catherine, he doesn't consider himself part of the Catherines, since he's just a butler who is there to fix other dolls.


After being poked by my friend I gathered courage and went to the basement for another Cathy!

Capped this in a hurry so I have pictural evidence of Grasi kicking ass. :D

Taking on Torsche bitch herself. If you look close enough you can see Sister Cathy in the corner. I had to save her from death 2 or 3 times because of mobs, good thing Torsche was stunned most of the time and when she had the chance to skill only Grasi and Danny took the damage LOL :D

I was honestly expecting a heart shaking last minute victory, but this was 'fast'. How long is that? Forty minutes for the whole mission?

Yay! Winners!

I gave her the name Cynthia but I refer to her as Katy. :| Cathy is for dolls, she is Katy.
Look at her escape the wasps.

But you can't always escape and sometimes you have to DIE. O_O

Ok, that's it! Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment