Friday, August 12, 2011

Sketches + More rejects

The center person is Bro, whom I screwed over by drawing different amount of toes on each foot. Stupid me. THAT'S KIDS IS WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW WHAT YOU DO. Also fabulous pink Doon by Oli/Ritns.



Hungry Remi and everyone else. OAO
That 'gurl get some clothes' is me wanting to draw Torsche but ending up not giving her almost any clothing because I haven't learned how to draw her outfit yet.

Wanted to draw something and it turned into Remi. ouo I remember that I wanted to fix this digitally, but I guess I dropped it due to me not liking coloring pictures with little color variations fff


This is a prime reject due to colors but I need to show one thing - This is how I planned Bro's scars + eye loss for quite some time.
I researched stupid things like that hair doesn't grow on scars so he has only one eyebrows (ingenious of me, isn't it) but I didn't check whether a person can have a completely scarred arm without it just dying off. :| Well yeah, concepts concepts, as you see some details are not done because I dropped this drawing.

All kinds of people. Sitting fat Artie is my fav, ok

Probably the last Grasi and Ira gayness that's gonna appear. That green Grasi had a lower body but it was ten times as worse as the upper body so I cut it off.

Lol I wanted to try drawing mr. handsome shark a.k.a. Raven. :T I am THANKFUL that his clothes arent cluttered with infinite layers and details but getting down his facial structure and awkward hair is another problem.
Basically I just do it the Artie way, at least FATEFUL MEETING shows some similarities, Artie u giant derp.

ouo Happy Butler is happy. LOL I DUNNO I wanted to draw something cartoony and THIS came out. I wanted to finish it but I didn't do it traditionally because the upper sketch is on the other side and I didn't feel like screwing up the paper.

Ok, that's it for today. Gosh my fingers feel so stiff. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment