Monday, August 8, 2011

Scandalous!

Wanted to solo Bahamar Bounty Hunter mission but it ended with Danny and Artie dying and THEN me noticing that I got no SCs. :| So Grasi went one on one at KOC/KOG.
It was amazing. The end.



Oli was at my place. Have some speed-skater Doon.

Cathy paradise!

Who dropped that arm!?


Helping Oliface farm Vordoi horns. Capping while Grasi does things.

This pose is funny, I can barely see his arms tho. Pelvic thrust? BOOYAH!

And this is what the title referred to. :D Oh Dan, you sly one.

last but not least, adventures in PS:

It is probably hard to notice but I am fiddling with ghetto Photoshop filters and then doing some layer magic... Cutout generally just intensifies colors.

This one is generally more intense in color and lines are sharper. I dunno. I am not good at this I just wanted to try. :D Not sure if I'll do this seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment