Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Grasi vs. everyone and their mothers

If doll Cathy has yellow/golden eyes...

Why does Torsche have green? Papa Torsche, you have failed your daughters.

Silliness aside, here is Grasi doing what he does best - getting in street fights. I just think it's so ironic. Good guy Grasi beating up other thugs. Right.



Nobody calls THE GRASI his bro, nobody. Maybe except half of Coimbra and some Auch-ians. But that's it, you Viron thugs got NOTHING ON HIM.
-sassy hairflip-


GIMME YOUR ROD. OuO
No Bunny, no, you're not a wizard, stop that.
Don't bully Emily, you'll cal Re-
OH GOD WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NOT BULLYING EMI!?
Excuse me while I clean up this BLOODY MESS.


Me (or should I said - Raven) lying in the middle of Rebo after breaking a freshly-chipped +3DR e92 armor.
83% Is still a dangerous number. But the more I think about it, the more I realize I must have been hit by the no-luck truck at that time pretty hard.
OH WELL.


And now, after some tomfoolery. I present you even MORE foolery.
I officially declare:
THIS POST IS RAVENS


Incoherent screaming while being glued together with your crotches - everyday happening.
Reggie just watches, so does the boar.

You tell 'em, Raven, you tell 'em /Yes we are people with interesting ideas

SUDDENLY, LIGHTNING BALLS.

Buttbros. :D
Ok, Ravens aside, I did some questing.


Finally got past the red bitch. :3

Grasi having fun with Crow Forest Gluttonies.

And of course Raven quest continuation. My Raven died pretty fast, ok when I summoned the bosses it was like this:
Red bitch went straight to Grasi because RED HAIR RIVALRY AAA
Boss!Raven threw my Raven right into LOD without any invitation and then kept slapping Danny, it was funny. (at first)
EXCEPT EVERYONE WANTED TO VIOLATE GRASI SO BADLY.
Red bitch just has a thing for skilling.

After LOTS of struggles (This really didn't go as smooth as Torsche quest or anything, shit son if you saw my trembling you'd roar with laughter)
Grasi finally went one-on-one at Raven.

Of course, Raven, being the gentleman he is, brutally dragged Grasi to a corner and had it his way with him.

But in the end, thugs always win. Raven just chills on the ground like nothing happened.

Haha typo, this shit should be reported because G1 obviously hunts typos but since I have the maturity of a teapot I'll just let it sit here.

More Glutton fun. Grasi likes dem fatties I suppose?

And the drama continues!

AW YEAH MORE STREET FIGHTS, exclaimed Grasi in a manner that was quite excited.


Anyways, that's all I can offer you, friends.
This post has officially stopped being Ravens.

No comments:

Post a Comment