Sunday, January 20, 2013

GE: Cruz GET

"If I can't pluck it... I'm just gonna eat it!" Gurgles Remi in her daemonic tongue while gazing at the Unknown Flower.
Farming fuun >u</ So far I have two pets (both low level) and growing some cabbages and catching some fish. u3u It's fun~
 



I FINALLY FINISHED CRUZ'S QUEST. It isn't... difficult... But it can be time-consuming.
Here is my impression of the hunts:
Captain Capybara: I CAN DO IT! HA HA THAT LIONEL JUST RAN PAST BUT I ALREADY KILLED IT!
Exiled Valkyrie: ....DEMONIC RAGE - ACTIVATED!! (This was my worst part)
Angry Arcochado: So easy I found two next to each other
Queen Bee: Needs a bit of running but the zone is so empty you can easily tag her on all channels and write down the times of respawn
Imoogi:  Easy too, 2 on both channels, took me only half an hour

So yeah the only bad part is the Valkyrie... The zone is HUGE, there's lots of mobs and also people are mostly stuck here that's why it's harder. AFKing is not very good 'cuz she might spawn ten metres to your left and you wouldn't even know. But sometimes she spawns right on you. Squading is ok if your squad is patient. Oli p-much helped me get my last Valkyries.... Because he's more diligent when it comes to running.

That said, Cruz is a silly boo. uwu He's actually really cute. It's a bummer that I have only one blank/+4 angel sword. D: Well I have 30AR swords though. But I need to gather 100 lvl 100 chips anyways. u3u At least I have an e96 +7 scout armor. I am glad he can use scout armor because I have it saved from my MMA period BUT NOBODY BLOODY USES IT! 
Anyways Cruz, Marianne (Marie) and Tania (Natalie) are reaching to 90, then to Veteran. u3u They'll hunt Devil's whispers for Vincent~ So far no luck with the ring. :( Oli saw one for 1b,  apparently Abyss costs 1b too, funny!

A little shot from basement. =ouo= Just wanted to catch a glimpse of Ralph.



Here comes a bit of vanity(?) posting...

I wanted some genstat... and THIS happened. Maybe it's a sign I should start Ion's hunts. ouo; But I'm not sure if I want to this week... Maybe next weekend. u3u







I also mentioned my 30AR swords for Cruz. One is this, which will be the animal-slapper! I got a steel sword at +5 with 30%ATK and 34% LL racial. I: So Cruz got the ghettoest double-racial swords EVER. Only no attack speed boost. OTL He will be sluggish. ... But he isn't that slow? 30AGI but it doesn't really show. I thought he'd move at glacial speed.



 Finally got 3DR on this baby, which means that Ralph has one DR more. 9w9; I'm not sure if it will be much of a difference... But I'm still happy. (:
Probably a normal person would be happier about an ELN but hoo hoo D: Maybe some day....

 I guess 56% is not considered much? uwu But I am VERY happy about this! Also about the +7. Since I never liked the bow design the algae covers it nicely huhuhu. That said now I can fart around with both Caly and Ralph. 9u9 Ralph got the angel bow, Caly the jewel. If I ever got the Mouthbow (aka Fallen angel one) I'd assign it to Caly. uAu I know it's silly of me but Caly gets all the evil stuff and Ralph gets all the good stuff. O3O
This isn't anything new but I just added penetration sockets. oQo Also if you look closely the descriptions says BLUNT. Apparently Ralph is a mad wielder. Who knew















Ok that's it for now. :') I guess I have achieved my biggest goals so far (?) character wise and now I can just keep derping and leveling. u3u Must get Abyss book!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment