Tuesday, January 15, 2013

GE: Many new characters

Since there is a lot to explore I kept doing all sorts of things. Here is a highlight from the Tora quest! The fight wasn't that bad. At some points Tora skilled me three damn times in a row. It's Nollie, no wonder, he'e extra mad. I gave my card to Oli! I am glad that he is happy. n3n
 
When I couldn't figure out how to trigger counterattack I started kiting Tora. Didn't really work out.



Today I tried Secret Tower with double uncle. O: They're not bad but I prefer Ralph & Asoka u3u Need to train Vincent. I need that damn Viscount ring... ;;n;; When I'll get my new chars to vet I'll sit in Memoria.

I also started Ion's quest but I haven't done any hunts whatsoever. Don't really feel like doing them yet! It's a lot of running and I don't have much time in the weekdays. 
Besides I'm trying for Cruz. :( I hate the Valkyries and it's not much easier with a squad. 


Me and Oli duo basement for Marie! ATM my favor rate is 73 u3u ... Let's hope it won't take forever. I really want Cathy expert stance! Still can't decide between Pupper Master and Activator. I wanna try summon stance... But I love eles. ;n;

This made me laugh. Panfilo is very dramatic

Third new character obtained - Natalie! 
I dunno if I will use her much. u3u I just wanted her. She's such a sweetheart. Need to do Daria's quest for more insight plot. Ouo We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment