Saturday, January 12, 2013

GE: A new beginning


It's good to be back! The first thing I did was get Shining Sting and master my handsome Ralph.  (Dat text though, nice Engrish bro)
Absolutely gorgeous
Tested him in Circus. Alas, I was pleased with the result. 


Rascal humps Ralph as a bunch of confused Honors(?) watch worriedly. Just a normal day in the life of Ralph.


I checked the dress room and aaahhh I NEED THIS!!! I just want Ralph to be even more handsome. u//w//u
forgot to crop out the little menu, oh well.


 I have decided that my main team will be Ralph, Asoka and Vincent (whom I am training right now, need to get him to Expert so he can train ET together with Lisa who needs to train her BA)
Anyways. It seems I am not the only one who wants to look like a pretentious paytard. Actually, I am glad that having these two chars doesn't throw you into paytard territory since, well, I spent a total of 0$ on both of them. Even zero vis on Asoka. Ralph was a story of pain and white tears though. But that's for another day.

I just want to point out that I want a jewel GS like the other Asoka has in the screen above. ;n; It's my favorite GS.

Also back on the topic of Vincent - he has ridiculously long legs. I almost feel he needed to have the name Daddy Longlegs! :D They're so pretty, dem legs, and he runs funny. Overall he's wicked. I like him. Gotta try getting Abyss stancebook. Need Monty's ring and some Devil's whispers. uwu BUT FIRST I NEED VERONIF'S DIARY.



Ralph one-shotted the baby. I found it hilarious.
Since we had a big leap (8.5 to 10.23) there is a lot to do. I also started Natalie's quest, but now I am stuck at the food part. :( The farm is broken (can't open shop) so I can't grow cabbages or do anything fun. unu SO SAD. Wanted to do a lot of stuff.

Since I am a good friend I am doing Tora's quest for the sole purpose of making Oli the first person to have dual Toras in our server. >:D Hopefully!

The least flattering shot I witnessed today.


I am stuck in Tora's quest in that annoying instance where you have to protect the pioneers. That's why I decided to actually max BA and get my ele and other things. Let's hope I succeed. For Oli! If it weren't for him I wouldn't even bother with that bratling... He's cute but I got no Javelin/Dagger so yeah... Just a barrack decoration. I'd name him Potato though. If I had a Tora. Or Kartoshka. Same word but in Russian.
Other than that. Well, Tora is a wicked brat. With an interesting character. I wonder what happens after he joins our family. How does he even cope with the failure of his grand revenge? After all he pretty much wasted away his life bearing a grudge and hailing himself as the King of Revenge.

We'll see.

Anyways. 

A little review of the new Granado Espada Online:
First of all, some of you might have heard of the dreadful stat wipe. I am a victim of it too, however I was lucky that I have mediocre equips and my cherished bow was being held by Caly. I am only sad about custom wings and unique (unchippable) items. 

But on the other hand I don't want server rollback... Kind of annoying to do everything again.
We'll see, most people are shitting themselves and spamming the broads with 'THIS GAME IS UNPLAYABLE NOW OMFG LIFE RUINED'.
Stupid thing is that sending tickets is kind of... dumb. I never had screencaps of my items because, HELL, how could I know this could happen. Kudos to those who p much went berserk secretary over their vaults and wrote down everything.

I find the complainers funny because everyone dissed G1 and hailed t3fun as some messiah that saves them from a 'shitty provider' and in the end they get something pretty awful. (: Karma, bitches

But one thing actually DOES tick me off - THE TRANSLATIONS ARE BEYOND TERRIBLE. That Tora screenshot is an example. I CAN'T LOOK AT IT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.

Also if you look at the Refined Holy Water descrip you get some weird engrish text, but the Sword version clearly said 'no matter how many times you break it, it will form back into a perfect sphere' or so. What does t3fun give us ? 'Although some are broken, the pieces are gathered to complete the original sphere'
Like if you guess you can SLIGHTLY understand the idea but just look at the difference in quality. Oh well. The 'some are broken' part is very far from implying that you can break the sphere as many times as you want but it regenerates.
But well, that is only a small part of everything.

Overall I give GEOL a 7/10
I'll wait till next mainty(s) to see what happens next.

Artie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment