Friday, January 18, 2013

GE: Daria & Marie

 After getting Natalie I also obtained Daria. u3u I really liked their conversations. They might not be very pretty but Natalie is a real sweetheart. I guess I won't level Daria for now 'cause I don't like her as much. u3u ~ It seems Natalie also has an extended quest. O:
That said I haven't done any of the subquests so far! Probably should do Raven's for tears and Adriana's so I can get her + Elisa. But I need to finish Relics/Ruins exploration....



Anyways, I finally recruited Marie! I guess she really liked me, it only took me a few runs before her favour reached 100! I didn't ge sweeper yet since I don't know how far will I level her. I need to get money for a greatsword.
I think it's cute how pedantic she is and how much she cares about Katy! Marie acts canonically as my Raven acts in my perception of him. :'D I guess they both have in common pedantic behavior. u3u  Ralph has really strange friends that means


I already mentioned Ruins/Relics, didn't I?
Me and Oli duo Relics to get our quest items. First time it was a success! But second time we ran too fast and Chase didn't catch up with us and we didn't get backup...
At one point only my Brienne (Asoka) and Emi were alive. u3u Ralph is strong but squishy, so it is my goal to get better armor and pump his hp! Probably level up. (These missions are really good for leveling masters... Brienne and Emi are already at 123, Ralph still at 122 due to dying. u3u He misses Brinni by 10% or so)
Anyways, we still downed Tempest because I kept attacking... I dunno I found it interesting that Brienne was alive! I'm proud of her. :'3 Emi is good too.

After Marie's quest I started Cathy expert stance quest! I am going to get Puppet Master, so I need to craft a 32ar controller. u3u But that will be after my current goals are filled. I need a Secret of Moonlight ring too. ;;w;;
Anyways the quest is sweet so far. Katy and Cathy are really weird but it's cute that they try to understand each other.
I think the 'sweetness' is supposed to go down the shitter later...
ATM I need to catch Mighty Victor. D: It's a bummer that he spawned on me when I was hunting Lady Sasha parts. u3u;;;

Since I don't have time for active Ion item hunting and Valkyries are evil bitches I decided to talk to Ludin.
Didn't get too far (Need HB & Lavaleaf) but so far I actually like her.
I like how Ludin wants to fight monsters! So determined. u3u

That's it so far... D: I think tomorrow I will be a super hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment