Sunday, January 23, 2011

Best stories ever told

Story of my life, so I go through /y/ in 4chan, minding my business when I notice an image in a thread, upon closer examination I noticed... a Claire. So yeah, here you have a fragment of the picture, ain't gonna show the full one 'cuz I don't want dicks on my blog. I:

ANYWAYS, moving on.



Ramiro Vs. Vlad, dun dun dunn


Herena says hi


Got lucky with an Amber and got a Spinosaurus. :D Look at that majestic dino.


Story of my life V.2.0 - I vetted Caly, Grace annd Lorch. So I decided to do more work with Archyboy. I: Got him a shotgun and the stance, and here he is partying with Rio and Mii!


Archy wants to be a boss while Rio just don't give a fuck.



Mii is frustrated over the fact that everyone is gay.



And now...


DRAWING TIME! OAO




Archy being the most adorable Lorch on planet.


My personal favorite is tired Grassi.


Somebody had a bad day. MY DRAWINGS GET LAZIER AND LAZIER, I'm such a doofus. :c But IDGAF


LE FAGGOTRY.
Let's end this on a gay note. LA LA LĀ~


No wait... I can't end it like this. I gotta say one thing.
So, sGE is having an update, Sword is struggling to update and of course everyone is going batshit insane on the forums and there's even rumours that Sword will close.
Two things:
1) I hate all the QQers, I can't believe most of them are adults, they act like spoiled 5 year olds. I:
2) If Sword will close, I will crey and crey, then move to sGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment