Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Peacocks, show me them.

I went randomly on a roll so I'm gonna spam here some MSPaint sketches. No idea if I'm gonna refine them and color them in SAI. QAQ



I got a huge urge to draw a girl in a swimsuit. I: So I drew Herena and the Ele crew in the background, even tho Nikki is a wizze, oh well!


Archy and Gabby. :D (My Lorch n Rio) I dunno why I like to refer to them w the names I gave them in-game. eQe I guess because they're special.
Archy is such a dorky dork (at first I creyed because his hair looks so much the way I draw Grassi's hair, but actually I'm just a retard who draws Grassi's hair incorrectly, aaa)
and yeah Riobby is being all NIGGA U GAY.
hurr :3c
I kinda rushed this one, but I might fix it and color it. QAQ;



Original sketch of my buttugly blog banner. ono



The last panel describes my thoughts about this 'comic'.

BLUH BLUH HUGE BITCH firewallin' some noobs. :D
Really random Adelina I drew for some comic/screenshot story I dropped. ono

What are you so angry about, jguana?

Oh.
IRA IS THE BEST FRIEND EVER Y/Y?
Listening to Katy Perry has negative side effects, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment