Sunday, January 9, 2011

Reindeers and girls, oh my!

It's kind of late, buut I'm not really sleepy so inbetween sorting and deleting pictures from my folders and fagging on Tumblr, I decided to compile some screenshots. =u=



One of the items from the xmas event. 'w' Darn it's so cute. This is on Oliface's Garcia's back, but I got one for myself too. x'D Couldn't resist.

Danny with the angel halo. :D It's cool that you can't see the hairband, so it actually looks like he has headwings. :'3

And, well, I got what I wanted the most...

The Rudolph pet! Named him Cicins, I have a reason why but it's a long story and only my classmates would fully understand and care or even find it amusing in the first place.
Here is Cicins in action. :D Healer dance! So yeah, if you can spot it, this little bugger heals 1500 hp max. 'w' Nothing else. Seems like a slow % eater. One bad thing is that he thinks quite slowly, so he's not really the pet you'd take if you're in a pinch. .w. But at least he's adorable. And has fancy eyelashes. twinkle-twinkle




SHINY *w* Ok, this is random.



Anyways, I also got a new addition to my family...

Guys, say hello to Soso!
Named her Pumpkin, since it sounds cute and I wanted some character with that name. =u= Already got her to lvl 60, so for now she can rest. Gotta work on lvl 80-ies.


That is all. I might finally have some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment