Monday, January 31, 2011

bluh bluh expert

Yay! A new expert!



Got the bookie, but, apparently I need a regular LOE. :C Skullic ain't workin', goddamnit! D: But oh well... UwU Mii won't be able to fry everyone that soon.

I'm using the caption wrong, but heck, this is one hella lady. |:D That dress is just ridiculous, but I ain't selling it.


I don't know what's more concerning - the fact that Grassi is holding hands with a vis sink or that his head is burning.

And now Doon! Ladies disapprove of faggotry.

What has science done.



And on an unrelated note, lately I've been feeling kinda down, I dunno what is wrong with me, I'm unmotivated to do anything and the slightest problem upsets me, but oh well, won't whine too much, it's not like I'm the only problematic teenager in the world. :\

It's a wonder I could shit out this thing. Meh, not good anwyays.

No comments:

Post a Comment