Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shorties R us

Yesterday I got lucky with Chimera. QAQ All hail Arcy, Grace n Caly! Tho I'd be WAAY happier if Dios dropped me a Pisces. |3c



Anyways, once I went spinelling Thoras and decided to fool around..



Shorties R us. Guess who lost the competition.

But Cathy doesn't want to be mean, she wants to help.

"Don't worry, Gii..."

She motivates Mii to keep on rockin'.

"You have to stay strong and fight for what's close yo your heart! Fight for the people you treasure!"

But for some reason Fancy!Bro thinks he's heard this 'do it for your love' thing before.
Think hard...

"Where have I heard this before..."

SUDDEN REALIZATION.
That's right bro. Blame Cathy for the shenanigans.


"LOVE IS POWER!"

Thank god Mii doesn't buy that shit anymore.


And finally some really derpy drawing. Watercolor experiment like yeah,one of my earlier experiments so it sucks.. Wanted to fiddle with colorschemes of costumes.
Talking about costumes, I have a sketch lying somewhere for that Witch Cathy dress. Gotta rape it with unnecessary details and try my luck. BI

No comments:

Post a Comment