Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bitches love Prelude


Let's start out with Katy (Sorry Oliface, you'll have to stare at her for a while) I got no screens of Vinnie, but, I reached my goal - I experted him! Next will be this lady and Selva. P: And I dunno who else, perhaps Grace? Or even Caly??? Lol I want shooters SOB and something new... uwu
Anyways, the Halloween event goes on that means I'm having mighty fun!



 Best team, Vinnie with lightning and Mii spamming tenseness. And Danny who just picks shit up and buffs. :DD








Some mad casting here and there, and then, BOOM, numerical explosion!
(Don't ask about the image placement, I screwed up big time SOB SOB)


And in the end, more coins! :D Man, I love this event, so many STR pots, I want ring boxes. >w> I got a Grim Rapiere ring, woot, I want more cool rings >:CCC I need a Prelude ring, an ET ring (a Croisement ring would be ball trippin cool too) and a Dual Blaster ring. So many rings. Infinity QQ :c But I will make it, some day!!!



Then there's this. Just a stupid sketch. I like Ralph's right hand, that's about it. It was a pain to resize them until they reached some sort of similar size. But Raven's head still seems small but let's hope his hair volume is at fault. This just calls for a Rebel in the background screaming profanities about old men butts. /what


Some rage sketch I did that didn't turn out too bad ololol

And something I just linearted and am gonna color 'w' Angry Rebel!

I started yesterday a really ridiculous and gay drawing but it's in WIP status now and I need some strength to work on it lol, but maybe I am gonna drop it and just add some base colors and show here what kind of pearl I didn't finish. HAH

No comments:

Post a Comment