Saturday, October 22, 2011

Events and holidays

I don't have much to tell about my GE life so I'm showing this screen with a pretty Remi hat and Edu hair. 'w'  Sad thing I can't get the Remi costume. unu And I fear my life for the Edu costume. ;w;w;w;
Anyways, Autumn holidays started so I have a whole week free to do nothing, ok, I have to start working on my Scientific Research Project but I have some GE 'projects' too! :D
Ok, only one, I need to Expert Vinnie. >:C
Oh, and also the Halloween event started and it's awesome! OAO I already got 6 and 3 str pots (intensified and regular) 2 coffins, 1 white cat band, 10 vet chips (untradeable bluh) and ofc all the candy. :3c

A little shameless wank. I don't know how I always get so lucky with Leticias. .-. imagineifigotthestancebookomg, ok that won't happen and I don't even have her! 
Anyways, on to art!



A not so pretty sketch of Rebel. eve I was unmotivated so I had to draw something and he appeared. Half of him because his lower body looked dumb.

Finished Vinnie! This shall go to dA too. 'A' (Except dA doesn't want to work >:C)


Look who drew sum Grasi. Being himself. 
Vispār, kurš nu būtu runājis, pats nodzēries un ar rētām noklāts un citus par nesmukiem sauc. Rude.


And lastly, a kind of 'ref' for Rebel. His color scheme mainly consists of red and a dash of blue as a parallel to the real Lio's color scheme. Oh, also his hair is supposed to be the same color I just somehow made it... gray. >w>;;; 

No comments:

Post a Comment