Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quick art spam

I am so busy with school I can't finish or document anything properly QwQ So Excuse me as I throw in some sketches and half done drawings boooo


Oliface wanted me to draw an angry Lillie (I can't draw Lillies baw) and I couldn't resist adding Rebellion (and double R at the bottom), if I had a liitle bit more time I could draw him more but basically he's like some sort of reversed twin (like always) buut he's real dumb, and ,well, damaged. Two robotic arms (from elbow to fingertips) and one leg knee-to-foot. Also he has scars around his eyes because he used to do fake suicide threats and people got tired of him always talking and never doing and somebody once actually pushed him into whatever chemicals he was using as a blackmail option. Er, yeah.
Also he's a pervert, and, wow, STRAIGHT! But of course not scoring ever in his life because a) stupid b) ugly c) nope
Oh and Rebellion has a red coat with patches all over because it's old buut he never wears anything else besides what's under, oh, and you can't see his eyes, nope. Hmm, what else. IDK he likes to fap. /quality character



Flirty Choppi? IDK man, I can't draw animals



This is criminally stupid, oh god. I am not even going to talk about this.



And yeah a WIP ;w;w;w;w;;
Pretty Pretty Vinnie I don't have time to finish aaaaaa


ok now I gotta rush and learn two different texts in two different languages for two different tests wuwuwuuwuw My life is cool yeahahejashwui woooooooo!!!

Artie out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment