Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pew Pew Kra Kra

Bluh, today is the last day of Autumn holidays so I guess I gotta do a small compilation before the never ending cycle of being tired and no sleep continues.
Anyways, one night I got some weird idea at 2AM and took Artie and Raven to Castilla. Needless to say - Raven is boss (even while being a derpy expert with a +4 pistol). Reason numero ??? why I need him to master. ewe! Love my kra kra. /issues

Once THIS happened while running to Marsh. O_o; Wow, a Silurian, rare catch. It dies fast BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS SKILL SET, what kind of sadist invented it? It spams skills ALL THE time and the characters just fly ALL OVER THE PLACE. Dramatic.
Not to mention this bugger walked all around the place randomly, idk why. I got worried that someone might try to steal my hunt. /shot

Wanted to take a 'badass' screen but Arsene managed to call those assholes forth already, so now you can stare at Prost and Mario butts. :| How interesting.

Sometimes, even death gets a bit cold.

And everyone else just has to follow. (Even though that's a different time if you notice the change of 1 character)

I guess that's all, I got no drawings this time. 'v';;; See you some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment