Saturday, October 8, 2011

It did happen!

Well, Master Artie DID happen! I am so glad that is done and over! :D
Anyways, I am now working on a serpent shotgun so I need a lot of things. =v= I got a DH recipe already so now I need 800 shinies, sigh!! Snail shells will be even more troubling. ;w;

Introducing: Katy and Rosy, my shiny looters 'v'

Posing as a team, Rosy is busy making angry faces.

Pretty pretty fighter 'w' <3 I'm gonna give him a polearm... But I got none atm so he's using sister Cathy's GS. uvu; His female counterpart will be a GSer, yep!



Some Katy fun, woot!

 I'm seriously thinking about experting her! And Rosy too! They're fun. That means more money to waste on gear. uvu





This skill is pretty sweet. 'v' Raid assaultin'



Dagger dance!

And Rosy certainly doesn't want to be left behind!




Don't move! Or the Cockatrice gets it! D: Rude Grace, oh if Raven saw this. >:C

Anyways, that's it for now! uvu;

No comments:

Post a Comment