Wednesday, August 19, 2015

GE: Friends?

A picture of my current main team! Ralph is a traditional value and I probably won't change him out ever because he's a good character. I decided for Vincent as support because he casts much faster than Vendetta, is more durable than Veronif and I simply prefer a character that not only buffs but fights as well. I do not like Emily for some reason and I have no good scout armor.
Ludin is a new addition and I'm thinking of starting project - better robe. She is like paper and dies pretty quickly, Her +6 ELB with 2DR is not doing the girl any justice. I am also working on a Fire of Palermo which will take forever, considering how abysmal the rune drop rate is, but I want to craft a constellation weapon of my own. I'll definitely buy the next bracelet. It's faster that way.

I like to imagine how my characters would interact or what would make them be in the same team in the first place. This is one of the stranger combinations so I can only imagine this - Ralph simply is there, he's like the protagonist character who's always one the move and everyone else just accidentally enters his life. Ludin is a brat in and out so she probably came uninvited - 'old man where are you going? I'll come too!'. Nobody can stop her. Vincent looks weird but is a good guy so nobody says no to him. He's on a quest to find his brother, I suppose.

Ludin probably starts shit with others just because, while Ralph has the disposition 'I'm too old for quarreling', Vincent would probably get baited to argue and then they argue for hours on end. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment