Wednesday, August 12, 2015

GE: Old Love Never Dies

Well, after a 2 year hiatus (more or less), I am back to playing GE, mostly for fun, I suppose. Not a big fun of the gambling and pay-to-win aspect of the game. Compared to GW2 it is a masochist's game but fortunately I have some good items and some good characters.

I like the character design of Granado Espada so I can forgive the lousy translations and weird plot and terrible drop rates and excruciating quests.

A pretty place in Bahamar, I wish the camera was more environment screenshot friendly.

Sirius is very pretty, sadly I don't want to humiliate myself in a zone which has 74AR/DR trash mobs, I should craft ELNs and stock up on 33AR weapons but that is not an easy job. I already have a good arsenal but they barely make a dent in those mobs. I get embarrassed when a Lionel comes in and kills the mobs in three hits.
Then there's this. She smacked Sirius, my family and then said we are strong and ready to face the horrors of Armonia. Thank you.

I don't have strong goals now, I will just enjoy the nostalgia. I remember the convoluted life stories I made for my characters, some of them are still very interesting to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment