Saturday, April 16, 2022

Irodori festival : Genshin Impact

I finally put on my big girl pants and got to the bottom of the abyss! And re-did the lower floors to 100% the achievements and get the namecard. Truth be told I cannot 36 star the entire Abyss but getting to the bottom is all that I need. Despite it being a good source of primogems I don't play it too often. Maybe I need to build a simple meta team to cheese it. 🤔

The teapot is in maintenance mode but that won't stop me from slowly crawling towards rank 40 of the Sakura tree, two more and I will get my Inazuma scene. I saw some absolutely gorgeous screenshots done by other users, perhaps I should become a "teapot main" soon and build a nice sanctuary for Raiden Ei, Yae Miko and Ayaka and Thoma. Sorry, Ayato was not meant to come home on EU so it's just one sibling (for now?)~
In other news, the Irodori festival has come and I have caught up with the story and events so I will talk about them!
An event where everyone gets together and there is a fun little "mystery" overarching the event for us to figure out? Count me in! I love these events which essentially work as Character Story Quests. I mean, Kazuha never got one so it's good that we learned more about his family and his past.

Also Hoyoverse needs to stop teasing Scaramouche and finally release him as a playable character! The fangirls are waiting... but getting impatient.
I really wanted Ei and Venti to interact during the event but Venti and Miko interacting is almost better!

Venti too was very sus during the whole event... I wonder if he was in on it with Miko and Ayato. 

Speaking of Ei interacting with others... her catching Sara simping in 4k but being very nonchalant about it? Very cute, well, Sara is cute, Ei is just being her otherworldly and archon-y self.
Miko? Will you buy me dango milk?

Klee and Yomiya's quest melted my frozen heart and gave me a LOT of serotonin and happiness. Their interactions were very realistic - children are often oddly written but Klee and Yoi really felt like a little child and someone who is good at dealing with kids interacting. Very, very cute. Good choice to have it be the first anecdote, really warms your heart!

Look at those sparkles!

I totally fangirled over Itto, gosh, he is such a lovable goofball. I even stalled the volunteering contest so he would win, but of course it was "rigged" in his favor~ 

Milord, I brought your wallet.

Thoma hanging out with his Lord and Lady and... Taroumaru.
Out of all the events the Traveler vs Warriors event was the most annoying, the parry system seemed really flaky and hard to figure out, but I braved it for the primogems. 😤
Despite the annoying parry event... overall Irodori festival is a solid 10/10: fun character interactions, fun story, fun minigames.

Now I am waiting patiently for Tuesday so I can get my hands on Ayaka. She will come home and if I feel feisty I will try for the 5star sword too... Wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment