Sunday, April 3, 2022

Venti main btw : Genshin Impact

Ayato's release came with the rerun of Venti, whom I had already gotten in his previous rerun, with a c1 constellation no less. Poor guy had been sitting at 3-4-6 skills and with sub-optimal artifacts all this time. I decided to give him some love.

The Bard of Mondstadt

When I first got him, I enjoyed Venti immensely, but he soon got replaced by Kazuha. I'd say both of them are the best Anemo support characters one can have so which one you choose depends on aesthetic and whoever has the better weapon - then again, f2p players can craft the Iron String, whereas a Stringless is harder to come by, unless you got the Windblume Ode in an event. Also Venti is easier to build for newcomers, as all of his materials come from Mondstadt. Real talk - getting an Inazuma character as a newbie is tough, you can't really do anything with them.

Sunday is the day to catch up with unloved characters. Grinding domains, hunting slimes and now Venti is ready for combat.

Most guides tell you not to level the normal attack for support characters but I don't feel too bad getting the skill to lvl 6, sometimes you just wanna pew-pew with Venti too. 🀷 Artifact grinding is a pain in the ass, as always, especially when you want artifacts with elemental mastery. Had to steal some off Sucrose so Venti isn't built like an Anemo DPS.
Sucrose is another character I built on a whim then put on the backburner. I might work on her on my alt, since I have neither Venti nor Kazuha there but would benefit from a decent Anemo character~

In other news, I am farming to get Qiqi to lvl 80, to ward her off future banners. I really want Ayaka and I really want to win the coinflip so I don't have to spend money on gacha. πŸ“ΏπŸ“Ώ

Making sure Qiqi has a good time in my teapot, so she feels loved and accepted. Speaking of the teapot - I wish characters didn't take up so much space, you'd think letting your favorite characters wander around would be the greatest aspect of the teapot, but I mostly relegate them to an empty spot so I can farm friendship experience. πŸ˜… They feel more like burdens than boons at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment