Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Love is stored in Ayaka : Genshin Impact

Ayaka's rerun is finally here and I won the coinflip! Feeling very blessed that I won the 50/50 on two banners in a row. A rare case of luck...

Ayaka is one character I've wanted for a long time, now I can comfortably work on building all the existing characters I have. Perhaps finally build a "meta" team for the Spiral Abyss so I can fully complete it.

Or just build some of the less loved characters, like Klee, who I got semi-accidentally. I've recently grown to like catalyst users so now I have a whole list of catalysts I need to upgrade and ascend. The grind never stops.

Despite it all, one problem remains, and that is the weapon banner. I hate it, I swear I won't pull on it, yet I still do. I guess that's the gambler's mindset? Hoyoverse really had to troll us by putting the Unforged next to the Mistsplitter Reforged... Of course I got the damn claymore, which I also got in previous banners, so now it's at a whopping R3. :') I think last time I suffered with that weapon was for the Engulfing Lightning, needless to say getting two claymores in a row put me off the banner. Maybe this time I will get the sword on my second pity? Pretty please, Hoyo??? (Narrator voice: she is in deep denial.)

No comments:

Post a Comment