Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Friendship and bikinis

There's a few drawings in this post, buut I guess I will still put it under a read more tag!




Derpy comic is derpy! I just think if Mii and Glassi met they'd be on friendly terms. Fun fact: Glassi knows Helena (also Edu) because they hang on rooftops together (They all have functioning wings, mind you), but Helena never mentions Mii so Glassi doesn't know her.
Also if my shitty handwriting is illegible Grassi says in the last panel: "I can't decide whether we have done something good or absolutely terrifying."
Helena is chill. :D It surprises me she doesn't go on a jealous frenzy or anything.

This is self explanotary. Can you recognize everyone? AS you can see it started w Mii and Helena and then everyone else just came along, they don't look as pretty as the first two!


Naked Glassi, what has the world come to? Okay, I'm not a pervert I just really really like drawing the human body EVEN THOUGH I'M BAD AT IT! :D I can practice, y'know.
Glassi is pretty and fragile, tteehehe
Also I like drawing his wings. -gently pets them-

No comments:

Post a Comment