Friday, June 17, 2011

Look around you

I promised for GE stuff so I'll spam some old screenies and try to sounds happy and witty as always! Well, um I dunno if I possess the aforementioned traits but whatever.

Mii regards sudden ampule spam. 'u' While Grasi is being shamelessly assaulted by a secret admirer??? Oli is doing a silly dance and Srio is just there.



KING GRASI

King Grasi is greeted by his followers! And by his loyal adviser.

But a certain antagonist doesn't approve of the new monarch... uh oh!


BOOB ATTACK!!!!


I derped around on Orpesia and made Glassi talk with Roseanne. Roseanne likes angel brains. IN A TWISTED WAY!!!! OAO

Glassi got scared. :c Poor bby.

I like how she says about other charas that they have FLEXIBLE brains that ADAPT TO EVERYTHING. But Grassis/Glassis/whatever Gracielo you take (wtf am I on right now???) is 'SPECIAL'. And then all the Grassis/Gracis/Glassis are all 'HEY DONT TOUCH MY BRAIN PLEASE!' ok without the please because Grasi is a hooligan but we all know deep down he's just scared of creepy robots touching his pretty hair. Or something???
I think Grasi is a very interesting and precious character. Only reason I can't abandon this game. /Most pathetic player to have ever graced the world

LOOK AT THE TIME, ARGHHHH, why me ;;;A;;; I SHALL HAVE REVENGE, WOLVES!!! -shakes fist-


Ok this is it. I kinda sounded like a dumb baby in this post but I am just that way I have like a trillion personalities in me then I am whiny, then I sound like a hyper baby then I'm a sarcastic bitch WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment