Monday, June 27, 2011

Master Mii

After several days and hours in Caebolan SA squads (which kept being disrupted whenever Moony felt like fighting justice)
...

I DID IT.



Guys? GUYS!
It's hard being a slow ele. It's hard and nobody understands.
ANYWAYS.
I have 3 masters now, which makes a full team, yay, that is exciting!
Even though it doesn't change my gaming experience much. Let's hope 5con will make Mii more livelier. ouo
Next one is going to be Artie I guess? Or Grace, I suddenly want to level them BOTH but I have nothing to give to Grace, hah!

Also I managed this. '3' Upgrading noob weapons is fun!

Um... Danny... being... creepy.


Hi there Oli you're not less creepy at all. /scream


Glassi becomes a mom for the first time

Glassi becomes a mom for the second time!
Gee Glassi, aren't you getting too excited?

Angie being greeted by her uncle (Jack was her uncle,right?) ... THREE TIMES! Ok, this isn't even a joke, it's that lame.

Once upon a time I visited Errac and spotted these two master INT Cathies, you don't see a master doll every day!

Killin' some elders

Then getting praise from Vinnie, for some reason I thought he sounds kinda cute???
Silly Vinnie! I wonder if I'll ever get to buying Prelude for mine, I dunno!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment