Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Golden Feet

First off some Orpesian adventures. 'w' I did some quests and I also got some mossy Eggs! :DD




Glasi fondly regards his future bby. /shot
First I'm getting a poppet so I gotta check daily, then Imma get a moppet. eue
Anyways, that's it for Orpesian adventures.
LET'S RETURN TO ILLIER...

dun dunn dunnn

With a lot of help from my good friend Oli (Without his help I'd be forever stuck, I'm not even lying!)

I managed to craft my first 32ar weapon!!!!


I succesfully got it to +6 as you see. Took me two lacquers and only 10UAs, well, 30 in total. Wasted all the money that was left from DHr + jewel purchases. uvu
BUT I AM PLEASED.
And atm these are the stats, for 7 chips without EBs it's decent! I prolly should aim for ATK+AR but then I need LOTS of chips! And EBs
But now I'm aiming for armor for Mii and Danny. Also Mii needs to be mastered. It's hard to find a squad when every clan and their mother is your enemy. eue;;

Oh well!

At least Grassi is pretty now! And wears the gaiter on the correct leg. eue

...


Huh? What's that?


AM I SEEING DOUBLE? D: Also omg Sister Cathy, what you doin' there?

Not really, A third Gracielo has born! And his name is Gwasi! He's Glasi's twin and well... I wouldn't call him an angel!
I've got of things thought up about him already. eue! I only need to draw him, oh, he's going to be real weird looking. :'D Like Glassi's outfit is 'based'/inspired on the original Graci getup, I'm going to 'base off' Gwasi's outfit off the only costume, but he'll be different than Grasi of course. (I dunno if Grasi could be called 'based of' since I pretty much just don't draw the vest for the sake of showing off Graci's scars 'A' WHATEVER, too much Grasi ramble!!!)

That's it for today. P:

No comments:

Post a Comment