Sunday, June 5, 2011

Princesses and noses

Before I forget about it eternally - drawings.
wanted to draw a cute Mii in princess get up. Not exactly as cuddly as I wanted, but WHATEV.

An older piece of Little Remi. o^o Not much to say.

Annnd, dun dunn dunn, eyes and noses of diff characters, names written in the corner. My biggest wish is to learn characters that differ by their body and facial structures so if I drew a person without hair or scars or anything you could tell who is who. TnT;; But since art is the greatest struggle of my life, I dunno if I'll achieve this goal.
Some of the eyes look really uneven... Man... |D;; Oh well, I was in a rush and eye shape generally isn't that important, since... um.. Y'know eyes are the same. It's noses that must differ. TwT;;;

Booo

No comments:

Post a Comment