Saturday, June 4, 2011

Toodles~

Glassi struggles with assumptions. :c

I called this 'fat Grassi' even though he doesn't look very fat. I dunno!



Mii tryin' to reach the tall guys. Streetch~

You know how people IRL tend to play with perception and create these optical illusions? I tried to pull that off in game

Another one. :D

I like how Mii and Danny look like curious kittens while Grassi is all..


Ding dong, the witch is dead!

GRASSI, GRAB THE STAFF!


One night I did HWC quest...

GRASSI, TAKE THE WHEEL. Ortega was a dickball, he kept walking back and one dragged Grassi into those blades. :I Took me some time to turn Ortega a way so he descends in a place that isn't blades.

Jurgen was even more 'fun'. He had the most assholish skills EVER.

I had to scatter everyone around just so Mii and Danny don't die. Grassi took it like a man!

And then... Montoro the bitch queen appeared!

Isn't he a nice person... demon... thingie...?

In all of his glory.

Success!

Next step was Vinnie drama!!!


Artie being pressured by his family.

A friendly chit chat.

Vinnie is easily bribed. :T YOU WHORE!

I read this in sGE!Grassi's voice which killed me ten times.

Next step... Torsche mansion! Took THE DERPINS 'cause I fed the exp cards.

OF COURSE IRA WANTS TO COLLECT SOME JUICY GOSSIP!!!

GASP!

Apparently the bitch queen is into blondes. :T

And that is all! Now I shall go study history...

No comments:

Post a Comment